MIDDLETOWN, Ohio – Authorities have warned about 2,000 southwest Ohio residents to stay inside because of potentially hazardous fumes from a warehouse fire.
Jeff Galloway with the Butler County Emergency Management Agency says several toxic chemicals were inside the Marflex Building Solutions warehouse. The fire broke out around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.
A dispatcher tells The Cincinnati Enquirer no injuries have been reported.
Fire officials are letting the fire burn itself out. Madison Township Fire Chief Kent Hall says dousing it with water could spread toxins into the ground.
The Marflex website says the company makes foundation waterproofing and concrete building products.
Hall says residents may leave for work but school buses have been kept out of the area.
Information from: The Cincinnati Enquirer, http://www.enquirer.com
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.