VINELAND, N.J. -- A three-year-old boy died Tuesday after falling into a vat of cooking oil at a restaurant in southern New Jersey.
Police received a 911 call reporting that a child may have fallen through a hole in the back of Cidra's Supermarket, MyFoxPhilly.com reports. The "hole" was reportedly an open pit that held oil and other kitchen debris from the restaurant. It was covered by an iron manhole cover.
Witnesses saw the boy falling into the pit but were unable to locate the toddler, police say.
Vineland Fire Department recovered the child and rushed him to Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.
The three-year-old, now identified as Jordy Marmolejo, is reportedly the child of the market and restaurant's owners.
The little boy lived just across the street from Cidra's Supermaket, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.
Vineland Police are investigating the incident.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.