A man was electrocuted while reportedly trying to steal cable from the roof of an Ohio mall on Tuesday.
Police responded to the Rolling Acres Mall, where the man, who was using bolt cutters in an attempt to take the cable from a transformer, accidentally cut through a live wire and electrocuted himself, Fox8.com reports.
The victim's body was found in a parking lot. He has not yet been identified.
The transformer was reportedly badly damaged and electrical crews blocked access to it. Scrapping has been an issue at the vacant mall recently, Akron Police Sgt. Ron Black said.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.