An Indianapolis woman is facing charges of child neglect, after police say her nearly 2-year-old son suffered the effects of alcohol poisoning.
Shaila Ervin, 20, is being held on a $40,000 bond after her son, Jamiene Clark was rushed to the hospital after drinking an undetermined amount of alcohol and becoming unconscious, Fox 59 News reports.
Police say Ervin called 9-1-1 Wednesday afternoon after she had fallen asleep with the child in her bed. She told investigators the boy drank from a water bottle that was filled with “an alcoholic beverage.” Police believe it was an accident, but found Ervin neglectful.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.