Four people suffered burns at a Florida restaurant on Saturday when a dessert dish turned disastrous.
The unidentified victims were burned -- two seriously enough to be airlifted by helicopter to Tampa General Hospital for treatment -- during preparation of bananas foster, a dessert made of bananas, ice cream and banana liqueur, MyFoxTampaBay.com reports.
Authorities say a 25-year-old woman suffered first- and second-degree burns, while another 56-year-old victim had respiratory burns. Two other victims refused treatment at the scene, Ozona Blue Grilling Company in Palm Beach, Fla.
Restaurant employees refused to comment, but an employee at the restaurant who also works as an EMT responded during the incident.
"The waiter was making a dessert dish that involved alcohol that goes in flames, I believe it's a bananas foster," said Bob Markford of Palm Harbor Fire Rescue. "At one point, he was adding some more liquid to it, or more alcohol to it and it burned back to the bottle. When he lifted the bottle to pull away from it, some of it came out and hit some of the patrons."
It was immediately unclear exactly how the flame got out of control. An investigation is ongoing.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.