A teenage girl died at a sleepover in her California home after she and other girls drank a mixture of soda and an unknown substance, which authorities suspect was alcohol.
Takeimi Rao, 14, of Santa Rosa was found unresponsive by her parents and paramedics Sunday morning and could not be revived.
The surviving girls told officials that their friend had passed around a soda that they all drank from, even though it tasted funny, and then they all fell ill. Rao’s mother woke up early Sunday and saw two of the girls throwing up. They told her it was from food poisoning.
She woke up again an hour later when her daughter and another girl began vomiting. It wasn’t until hours later when two of the girls had been picked up and a third was showering that Rao’s parents tried waking her and found the teen had died.
Authorities said Monday alcohol was a likely factor in her death. “Right now we are investigating the death as suspicious, but we think it may be accidental,” Lt. Dennis O’Leary of Sonoma County said.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.